The Future Fund is a project of the Good Future Foundation. Here below, you can read more about the foundation’s vision, mission, goals and projects.
Our vision is that we can all live on a healthy planet, with thriving human habitats and natural ecosystems, that are full of opportunities for all, and where all have the freedom to decide how to live their own lives.
There are so many amazing organizations who work to make our planet healthier, who support people, culture, art or human habitats, and who stand up for animals and ecosystems. Our mission is to help these organizations to continue their great work in the future. In addition, we assist donors and consumers in supporting these organizations.
To achieve this mission, we work towards the following goals:
- To inform donors, consumers and professionals about charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses.
- To inform donors, consumers and professionals about professionals about ethical, sustainable and social investing methods.
- To tilt the world’s invested funds towards charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses.
- To engender stable futures for charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses, so they can continue and expand their great work.
- To help donors, consumers and professionals in finding their favourite charities and ethical, sustainable and social businesses, and in supporting them, buying from them and investing in them.
To achieve these goals, we work on the following projects:
- The ‘Support the Future Database’: a publicly available overview of charities and ethical, social and sustainable businesses.
- The ‘ethical ETF comparator’: a publicly available resource that provides an overview of the world’s most ethical publicly-traded investment funds (ETFs). Its purpose is to create transparency on good ethical, social and sustainable investment options.
- Assisting and advising charities in their investment policies and decisions.
- Assisting and advising charities with managing legacies.
- The ‘Future Fund’: a savings and investment mechanism, through which it becomes possible for donors to save or invest for their favourite organizations in the ‘Support the Future Database’.